У Вас отключён javascript.
В данном режиме, отображение ресурса
браузером не поддерживается

Загадочный дом - Фан клуб

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Загадочный дом - Фан клуб » 🤗 Поиграем 🎉 » Неделя Позитива

Неделя Позитива

Posts 331 to 340 of 1141

Свернутый текст

gallery

[html] <style type="text/css" >
@import url("https://forumstatic.ru/files/0019/3c/8c/89766.css?v=18");

</style>
<div class="wrap">
<div class="scene">
  <div id="plant" class="item"></div>
  <div id="mirror">
    <div id="mirror-content"></div>
  </div>
  <div id="plant-2" class="item"></div>
  <div id="books" class="item">
    <div id="apple" class="item"></div>
  </div>
  <div id="plant-3" class="item"></div>
  <div id="clock" class="item"> <iframe src="https://godon.ru/scripts/clock/" width="250px" height="250"></iframe> </div>
</div>
</div>

<script type="text/javascript">
const images = [
"https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/3c/8c/3/483668.gif",

];
const mirrTime = 3600;

function mirrLeaf() {
  clearTimeout(mirrTimer);
  $("#mirror-content").css({
    "background-image": `url(${images[++current % images.length]})`
  });
  mirrTimer = setTimeout(mirrLeaf, mirrTime);
}
var current = 0;
var mirrTimer = setTimeout(mirrLeaf, mirrTime);

$(document).ready(function () {
  $("#mirror-content").on("click", mirrLeaf);
});
</script>[/html]

Чтобы получать очки в Неделе позитива, лайкаем сообщения пользователей.
Чем больше лайков поставите - тем больше очков получите 😀
Соревнование длится 168 часов.

+35

Все истории замечательные. Спасибо.

Author signature

[html]<marquee behavior="slide">https://i1.imageban.ru/out/2019/07/29/63a7ae81e9fe3434300659365c8474b8.png</marquee>[/html]

+8

Больше всего понравилась история « Погладь кота». Остальные тоже все интересные. Спасибо большое за квест. Одну игру не смогла до конца пройти, различия не засчитывал. И два задания попались одинаковые. А в целом все отлично, вашей фантазии нет границ, девочки!🥰🥰🥰🥰

Author signature

[background=null][/background]БЕСТИЯ d525bd

+7

Sorry but this was not much fun.

The translation of the stories was not good— almost every story had something horrible happen, like people hurting or eating cats, or cats biting people or killing things. I had to stop reading them because they were upsetting. And I know this was not the intent of admin— I know the stories were meant to be funny and cute.

The games were not fun because they were in Russian. I sent screenshots showing the page said it was translated into English, but obviously it was not. And I could not play many of the games. Quest #24 is an example; I could not move any of the cards and I am guessing it is because I play on an iPad. Some of them, like the jigsaw puzzles, were fun because it did not matter it was in Russian.

I appreciate all that you do, and thank you for translating words for me. I like this website and am glad you invited me to join. Have a great week!

Author signature

4935ca

+7

Все кошачьи истории замечательные😉

Author signature

Милана
Уровень 283
Код 99287f

+8

Мне наверное понравилось про ключи, которые кот нашёл в лотке. 🙈🙈🙈

Author signature

a2d065 Наталья 1521

+8

420993,3188 wrote:

Не стану много времени отнимать у вас. 
Сегодня Снеж просто исчез….

Привет. Снеж -это твой котик?

+7

421510,6328 wrote:

Sorry but this was not much fun.

The translation of the stories was not good— almost every story had something horrible happen, like people hurting or eating cats, or cats biting people or killing things. I had to stop reading them because they were upsetting. And I know this was not the intent of admin— I know the stories were meant to be funny and cute.

The games were not fun because they were in Russian. I sent screenshots showing the page said it was translated into English, but obviously it was not. And I could not play many of the games. Quest #24 is an example; I could not move any of the cards and I am guessing it is because I play on an iPad. Some of them, like the jigsaw puzzles, were fun because it did not matter it was in Russian.

I appreciate all that you do, and thank you for translating words for me. I like this website and am glad you invited me to join. Have a great week!

Hello. Thank you for the detailed feedback. Indeed, in the stories, no one harmed the animals. It is a pity that the translation of the stories turned out to be incorrect.  I am glad that you participated, let me thank you separately for participating and compensate for unsuccessful translations of funny stories. Next time, I'll take into account that you get an automatic translation and make sure that there are no more difficulties due to the language. Have a good mood.

+7

421042,1445 wrote:

❤А мне понравилась история про знакомство котиков, до сих пор жалко мальчика🥹🥹🥹Иногда , мы , кошечки , очень их пугаем💁🏻♀💕💁🏻♀

421050,586 wrote:

Мне про ключи в лотке понравилось 😃😃😃

421046,1244 wrote:

История про колл-центр.

421196,5535 wrote:

Больше всего понравилось про коллцентр.   😅😊😅👏👏👏Ирина 33e74b

421404,39 wrote:

Больше всего понравилась история « Погладь кота». Остальные тоже все интересные. Спасибо большое за квест. Одну игру не смогла до конца пройти, различия не засчитывал. И два задания попались одинаковые. А в целом все отлично, вашей фантазии нет границ, девочки!🥰🥰🥰🥰

421550,781 wrote:

Мне наверное понравилось про ключи, которые кот нашёл в лотке. 🙈🙈🙈

Тем, кто выбрал историю, отдельный приз от создателя. Чего изволите, Девчонки , в подарок?

+8

421612,2 wrote:

Тем, кто выбрал историю, отдельный приз от создателя. Чего изволите, Девчонки , в подарок?

Надюша, страстные танцоры пожалуйста 🙏🏼

Author signature

[background=null][/background]БЕСТИЯ d525bd

+7

421621,39 wrote:

Надюша, страстные танцоры пожалуйста 🙏🏼

Котики и зайцы у тебя smalimg

+7

Quick post

Write and submit your message

You are here » Загадочный дом - Фан клуб » 🤗 Поиграем 🎉 » Неделя Позитива